These sweet treats can be made in just minutes. The measly two ingredients are items most of us have on hand.
They’re a great go-to dessert when you’re making a laborious main-course and you want to include something easy to finish up the meal.
Or think of these when surprise guests pop over during the holidays.
But please… don’t fight over who gets to lick the bowl clean. ‘Tis the season. Can’t we all just get along?
Chocolate-covered Orange Slices
- 2 oranges peeled into slices
- 1/2 cup vegan semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate chips in the microwave for 50 seconds, stopping once to stir.
- Dip orange slices into the melted chocolate and lay them on a parchment sheet-covered plate.
- Refrigerate the chocolate-covered orange slices for fifteen minutes until the chocolate sets and serve.