Looking for vegan options at Noodles & Company? Here’s everything that can be prepared vegan at this nationwide chain, including the popular Japanese pan noodles.
Noodles & Company is a fast food restaurant chain that started in Denver, Colorado. They now have hundreds of locations scattered across the U.S.
When you’re looking for a quick vegan lunch on the road, Noodles & Company has several plant-based options. The atmosphere is clean, airy, and informal. The general tone is similar to other fast casual chains like Panera, Sharky’s, or Baja Fresh.
The one menu item that is vegan without substitutions is Japanese pan noodles. It’s also my favorite thing to order.
It comes with broccoli, mushrooms, carrots, and udon noodles in a sticky sweet soy sauce. It’s finished with sesame seeds.
But that’s not all! With a few substitutions, there are several more vegan options on the menu. Just let them know when you order what you’d like to leave off.
And remember that you can add organic tofu to any dish for an extra bump of protein.
Current (2021) vegan Noodles & Company options:
- Japanese pan noodles (above)
- Penne rosa without cream and cheese
- Spicy Korean beef noodles without beef
- Cauliflower rigatoni fresca without cheese or shrimp
- Spaghetti & meatballs without cheese and meatballs
- Grilled orange chicken lo mein without chicken
- Zucchini rosa without chicken, cream, or cheese
- The Med salad without dressing, chicken, or cheese
- Chicken Veracruz salad without chicken, bacon, or dressing
- Caesar salad without chicken, dressing, croutons, or cheese
Plan your order by using their handy online menu guide. You can mark the box for vegan. It will then show you which items can be prepared vegan & which modifications to request.
They also have all of their nutrition information available at the restaurant. Just ask at the counter.
FYI: The serving sizes are on the large side, so I always order the small. A regular serving would be a good size for a big appetite, sharing, or leftovers.
For more on-the-go plant-based meals, check out these vegan fast food options.
Disclosure: I received two free meals from Noodles & Company, but the thoughts and opinions are completely my own.
Content and photos updated March 19, 2021. Originally posted August 24, 2012.